Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Shielo Refreshing Mist Review

clip_image001

Swimming all day- refreshing.. YES. But not to your hair! Summer heat and excessive chlorine can leave your hair crisp and brittle. Did I mention frizzy and unbearable?

The Shielo Refreshing mist is here to help. This hair a mist that seals hydration with Vitamin A, ProVitamin B5 and Vitamin E. This comes in a pump action bottle that spritzes shine, moisture, and manageability back into those summer-heated locks.

This is dermatologist tested and very simple to use. Awesome thing to add to your summer beauty regimen! It is small enough to fit in a makeup bag so you can take it along with you to the beach or on vacation. =)

This is practically heaven in a bottle! When you spritz this into your hair, it can take away odors left over from environment factors such as smog and smoke. You can use this to re-style your hair without having to wash it.

I wash my hair at night when I am in the bathtub and then throw it in a ponytail. The next morning, my hair has tons of lines and lumps from the hair tie. So, I just spray some of the refreshing mist on it and blow-dry it or straighten it to the way I want it.

You have the option of spraying this on your wet or damp hair and combing it through after washing it, or you can spray it on dry hair. I usually use this on dry hair, since my hair gets oily throughout the day.

You can also use this on your body. Just hold it 12 inches away from your skin and spray. You can use it to maintain moisture after getting out of the bath or shower, or use it after swimming. Or just because you need some extra hydration to your skin!

I love to use this to set my mineral makeup as well. You can spray this over and under your makeup (mineral or not) to keep it fresh and lasting all day. It also helps it stay in place better in the summer. Less sweating off!

This, like all Shielo products is organic and never tested on animals. It is also made in the United States.

For hair: creates a hydrating seal for fresh, free flowing hair. Excellent for adding extra shine and fortifying strands throughout the day.

For skin: Use as a gentle toner after cleansing. A delicate blend of botanical extracts, including Aloe Vera, form a protective shield that locks in moisture and provides a natural source of nutrients. Excellent when used to set makeup.

Connect with Shielo

Facebook & Twitter

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts