Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, August 24, 2012

Tshirt Wonderland Review

If you are a regular reader of this blog, then you know how much I love wearing funny shirts. Not only do they INTRIGUE me, but I love to keep people smiling. Just wait until you see their collection of Awesome pop culture apparel.

With this new shirt that I received from Tshirt Wonderland, I felt like it fit me to a T. I received the "Without ME, it’s just AWESO” shirt. I chose a small, and I hit it right on the head. Usually smalls are more like mediums, but not with AM Shirts.

2012-06-02 19.28.132012-06-02 19.28.03

Their small is really a small, and I appreciate that. I hate guessing on a shirt size- whether it’s going to be too small or too large. This shirt fit perfectly.

I’ve had it for 3 weeks and it has been washed a number of times, and the paint on the shirt has never faded, peeled off, or stuck together..and I dried it on high heat.

I was and am amazed. I really liked this shirt. Because it’s black it can be fitted with jeans, black pants, or shorts. So anything really. It’s a cool shirt just to wear around.

Even though it’s black- I’ve been wearing it in the summer and it hasn’t made me too hot at all. It is made from cotton, so my skin can definitely breath when I wear it =)

Adam thought it was funny because he says that because I am always taking pictures of myself for my blog and the reviews I do that I am “into my self” so he thinks this shirt was perfect for me.. lol

When you choose a shirt from their site- they have so many choices of categories to choose from. They have Geek Shirts, Redneck Shirts, Zombie Shirts, Crazy Shirts, and so many more.

When you order a shirt you get to choose the style you want (on any shirt.) Men Tshirt, Men Tank, Men Sleeveless, Men’s Long Sleeve Women Tank, Girly Shirt.. and more.

TONS and tons of colors of shirts to choose from once you’ve selected a style. Especially if you choose a men’s shirt.. and then you get to choose a size for your shirt. Ranging from S-6XL

 

Here are some I would ♥ to sport.

Shirt Image

Shirt Image B (alternate color) or Model Shot

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Thanks for dropping by,

Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts