Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, September 3, 2012

Prada Ipad Cases

ModaQueenPrada Saffiano iPad 2 and iPad 3 Sleeve Case 2ARD64 - Black

If you have an Ipad, you are probably always on the hunt for the best and greatest accessories. I just came upon  some very cute Prada Ipad Cases. This Prada Ipad case usually retails for about $550, but Modaqueen sells this for $200- so you’re getting this for $330 cheaper than you would if you bought it from Prada.

This is for both the Ipad2 and the Ipad3. It is a padded Ipad sleeve. The sleeve is made out of Saffiano leather, and comes with the box to protect it- until it arrives at your house.

As you know- if you’ve ever bought anything online before- some mailmen just want to get their job done and go home. If you aren’t there when they arrive at your house, they may just leave your packages on your doorstep.

It’s been raining very hard the past week here in Kentucky because of the hurricane in the south. All the wind and the rain has gotten us non-stop= so if I do buy something, I make sure that I am home when my mailman is supposed to come, so my packages aren’t left at my door.

If there was no way that I could be home when this arrived, I’m glad that it comes in it’s own box inside the shipping box that protects this very delicate leather.

This is made in Italy and comes with it’s own authenticity card, that way you know you aren’t buying a knockoff Prada bag for $200- this is the real deal.

Prada Saffiano Leather Briefcase VA0791- Black

If you’re also in the market for a Prada briefcase, they have some in stock as well. This is made with the same Saffiano leather that the Ipad case is made with. It has silvertone hardware- i.e. zipper and clip top on the bag.

It has double handles and a detachable shoulder strap, and a zipper closure on the top. It has an interior lining with a zipper pocket AND an open compartment.

It also has an open pocket in the back. It is made in Italy and comes with authenticity card and original Prada protective cotton dustcover included!

This is sparked by Modaqueen

Thanks for dropping by,

Jessica



No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts