Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Review: Pouchee Ultimate Purse Organizer Pouch

 

Pouchee PAPL Apple Green Cotton Purse Organizer

My purse can sometimes look like a disaster area. I tend to carry a larger purse so that I can fit items either I need or my kids need at some point during the day. BUT this can make it SO hard to find something when just reaching in.

I end up having to dig around for at least 5 minutes trying to feel around until I discover something that feels like what I am looking for. Sometimes I hit the spot, sometimes NOT! Just depends I guess. It seems the more hurried I am, the less I can find. Weird, huh?

I am also sure that there might be a little furry monster living in there that steals my pens and hides them somewhere deep deep inside his cave of a home- and maybe my change as well..

So- the conclusion? It’s a gigantic disaster inside there. Well, it was until I found the amazing Pouchee Purse Organizer. The pouchee has helped me organize all my random stuff that was always somehow stuck to the bottomless pit.

2012-05-12 19.30.46

I switch purses like there’s no tomorrow, so I can just grab the pouchee- slip it in the purse and have only my wallet and makeup bag left to switch. I find that SO time saving.

Plus- I can have all my cards RIGHT there for when I need them. Bank card, Library card, and Drivers License.  It has a pouch for my sunglasses, so they aren’t getting smashed in the bottom. I had an awesome pair end up dying because all my other stuff smashed it.

2012-05-12 19.31.47

I even have a little spot for my glasses case. I know exactly where they are when I need them. I love that everything has it’s own spot and is conveniently located, so I can grab it!

2012-05-12 19.30.53

Inside I have room for lotion, spray, hand balm, and anything else. It has a zipper pouch on the inside of one side, I can stick change or my medicine in it, so I don’t have to search forever and a day for them.

I LOVE green- for all of you who didn’t already know. I flip OUT over anything green, so I loved that they sent me the Apple Green Version. It’s made of cotton, and feels so amazingly soft.

When I opened the package, I immediately dumped everything out of my purse and started organizing everything. I was VERY surprised at how roomy the POUCHEE was. Of course, I have found room for more stuff inside my purse now that everything is in order. I now have room to stick my camera bag inside, so I can randomly snap shots of my children at the park!

2012-05-12 19.32.21

Of course- this was designed by a brilliant mom who was gifted a beautiful purse that had no inside pockets. She thought she wouldn’t ever get to use it because there was no where for her to put her things, so she thought up the POUCHEE. Now women everywhere can now have a brilliantly beautiful organized purse.

Features of the Pouchee Purse Organizer:

Credit card pockets on the outside of the purse organizer for easy access

This purse organizer fits nicely into most purses!

Inside dividers keep everything organized

No Wrapping - No Assembly - No Hassle Purse Organizer

Purse organizer expands to hold many items!

Inside Zippered pockets for change or personal items

Handy Rings for ease of changing purses and bags

Outside pockets for pens, sunglasses, mobile phone, etc.

Inside pockets for lipsticks or small flashlights, credit cards, keys

Light-colored liner to easily see organizer contents

The Ultimate Purse Organizer!

imageclip_image001[10]clip_image001[12]clip_image001[14]

The Cotton Pouchee Purse Organizer is available in twelve colors! They have other items and colors available on the website!

Visit the Pouchee Shop to grab your own Pouchee Purse Organizer. The cotton organizers are $25.40.

Follow Pouchee over on Facebook & Twitter

Thanks for dropping by,

 

Jessica



No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts