Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Womens Sandals on Sale

Just because it’s September, doesn’t mean that the sandals, shorts, and bathing suits have to be put up so soon. Here in Kentucky, it’s still really hot. When I’m sitting in the pickup line to pick Aidan up from Kindergarten, I swear that I sweat buckets.

If you’re on the lookout for cheap sandals right now, Houser shoes has womens sandals as low as $7. These are really cute too. Even if you live in New York, or somewhere where it gets cooler much quicker- that it’s a great idea to stock up right now for Summer 2013!

Bright colors are definitely IN right now. I’ve seen tons and tons of magazine articles and websites where the brightly colored skinny jeans and colorful sandals are the rave!

Qupid Athena 491 Neon Orange Thong SandalQupid Athena 491 Neon Green Thong Sandal

These would definitely go with shorts, skinny jeans, flared jeans, or skirts! No matter what you wear with them- they definitely pop with the neon colors! They have sizes from 6-10 and even have half sizes as well. 6.5, 7.5.. I like when companies offer half sizes because I wear 8.5 and if I buy 9’s they tend to be too big while 8’s are small.. These shoes are knocked down from $42 to $6.88.

I am loving these because they are real leather, turquoise colored, and look so amazingly comfortable!

Don’t forget to check out their bags and kid’s clothing while you’re there!

Thanks for dropping by,

Jessica



No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts