Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, October 1, 2012

Get Unjunked: UNREAL Candy Review #bzzagent

image
UNREAL candy started with a simple idea: Junk food doesn't need to be full of junk! Most of us think, candy is just candy, it's all the same. Do we really have any idea what we are putting in our mouths or our bodies? Sure it tastes great, but what it is made of may not be that appealing. I had no idea until I did my UNREAL research and saw the facts in front of me. UNREAL candy contains less sugar and is also made with more cacao, real caramel, peanuts, protein, and fiber. It also is free of many thing that are found in our everyday candy selection..
  • NO Corn Syrup
  • NO Partially Hydrogented Oils
  • NO Artificial Ingredients
  • NO GMO's
  • NO Preservatives
  • LOW Glycemic Index
UNREAL candy provides a healthier option for consumers and removes the "junk" from junk food. Their mission is to prove that candy can still be delicious without having all of the unhealthy elements added. There are five different types of candy available: candy coated chocolates with or without peanuts, peanut butter cups, and caramel & nougat bars with or without peanuts. When you open the candy for yourself, you will notice the concept of each is very similar alternative to popular brands on the market.
My Thoughts*
I was selected to participate in the UNREAL candy campaign through Bzzagent They sent me several coupons to try it for myself and to share with friends and family.
I headed to CVS (which is in Bowling Green) but I had to go and pick something up from Walmart anyway. When I got to CVS, I started looking around to compare the look and prices of the candy with other candy.
UNREAL is real, but it is very low in price compared to other candy. I was actually saving money by buying candy  that is free from all the Junk that is in regular candy.  This has shown that making a little change doesn’t have to hurt your wallet.
 
UNREAL Peanut Butter Cupsimage
The UNREAL candy had such a better quality of peanut butter than the popular Reese’s Cups. The peanut butter in the UNREAL candy had a better consistency and wasn’t as salty.
UNREAL Chocolate Caramel Nougat Bar
image
Milky Way? Yes please! This tasted just like a Milky Way but even better. The caramel in this isn’t as thin and messy! It’s really really yummy.
UNREAL Chocolate Caramel Peanut Butter Nougat Bar
image
This is more like a snickers because it has peanuts in it. It has surprised me how much these actually taste better than the candy we are all accustomed to, yet we aren’t putting so much sugar into our bodies and they have a great amount of protein in them.!
UNREAL Candy Coated Chocolates
image
These taste just like M&M’s without all the Junk. No artificial coloring or flavoring, As s mom who’s kids love candy- I have to say that I am very impressed.
UNREAL Candy Coated Chocolates with Peanuts
image
This tastes just like M&M Peanuts. It even has the extra crunch to it which I loved. The Chocolate and the peanuts are surrounded with coated candy.
image
My kids and I have thoroughly enjoyed tasting and testing these amazing candies. I can now say yes to them more often when they want a sweet treat.!
Disclosure: I received the products above from Bzzagent for my consideration and to share my honest opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to post a positive review on them. I will not be compensated for this review. All opinions are honest and completely my own.
JessicaRenee


No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts