Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Review: OASAP

 

Christmas will be here before you know it! What have YOU put on your wish list? I mostly have fashion items, craft items, and jewelry. I know, I know—stuff I don’t really need.

If you are looking for something to add to YOUR Christmas list, I would definitely recommend looking through and checking out OASAP. No matter what your price range is, it lets you shop within that range.

image

I love when companies offer shopping within your limits. I hate searching, poking, and prodding through stuff just to find something that I can afford. That’s why I love OASAP, because they give you options.

image

I also love that you can shop within your size (this one is for shoes) or whoever your shopping for. I hate clicking on a pair of shoes or boots that I want really bad just to find out that they aren’t in stock in my size! GRR! That’s no longer a problem with OASAP.

I have blogged for OASAP before, you might remember my Fashion Bag post. This time I chose something different. I ended up getting an amazing pair of high heels and a beautiful ring.

 

image

Oscar Fashion Chain and Jeweled Lips Detail Heeled Court Shoes are the shoes I ended up getting. They are amazingly priced at only $39. I have been wanting a pair of high heels for a very long time now. My others just didn’t look as great as these.

They have a choice between the beige (pictured above) or black. I ended up getting the black. I try and steer clear of white shoes and only get them on VERY rare occasions.

WP_000686WP_000682

These look beautiful no matter what I wear them with. This is my “day at the office” look. The shoes fit so perfectly with any dress. It makes the longs look lean and strong because of the higher platform at the toe of the shoe.

WP_000721

I love that they are lightweight though, I didn’t want to feel like I was tripping over myself every time I took a step. They didn’t get caught in my “dress pants” which are a little longer than most of my pants or jeans.

I love that I can wear these with dresses, skirts, capri pants, dress pants, or skinny jeans and still look fabulous. If you’re looking for an amazing pair of high heels that can be worn with anything, you should definitely check these out!

image

Retro Distinctive Strap Ring is the second item I chose. I love that it looks so different from other rings. It’s more of a fashion ring then just to wear daily. It is one size, so I was extremely glad that it didn’t get stuck on my finger.

I love that it has a buckle on the top! How unique and pretty! There are two colors; copper and silver. I chose the silver ring, and I love it! It’s only $8, so it’s a great spend! It would be a great stocking stuffer for anybody on your list, whether it’s your daughter, best friend, or co-worker!

Disclosure: I received credits to purchase items to facilitate my review. Not other compensation was received. The opinions expressed are 100% my own. Your opinion may be different than mine.

Jessica Renee

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts