Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Review: Influenster: Palmolive Fresh Infusions

image

I knew that I’d become officially grown when this box appeared at my doorstep and I got excited over dishwashing liquid. It was pretty hilarious. Influenster pairs with the most amazing companies to bring some pretty amazing samples. This one is the Palmolive Fresh Infusions VoxBox.

clip_image001[4]

Influenster asked me to pick my favorite scent and then give one to a girlfriend. Instead, I gave one to my mom. She is constantly cooking or baking something, which racks up the dirty dishes.  I told her to tell me how she liked the scent, consistency, and how well it washed dishes (especially greasy ones).

clip_image001[6]

{Source}

The three bottles I received were the Lemon & Thyme, Lime Basil, and White Tea & Ginger. The bottles are clear, leaving the product to be seen- which I really like. The bright colors of the dishwashing liquid brighten up the sink, and the products complement each other very well.

The first thing I noticed when looking at the bottle is that they are phosphate free. I like when companies get with the flow and try and go as green as they can. These "Fresh Fusions" take smells from nature and invite them into our kitchen- all without having phosphates (which can linger on dishes after they're washed.)

After testing these Palmolive Fresh Infusions both she AND I are hooked. My favorite is the lime basil. It smells like fresh limes and it really smells extremely clean. I gave her the lemon & thyme and she said she really enjoyed the scent of fresh lemons *she thinks that’s the go-to extreme clean smell*.

The consistency was amazing. I didn’t have to use very much at all to get a very nice sink full of amazing smelling bubbles to wash the dishes with. Which in turn will save money.

I loved how clean and sparkling the dishes were after I was done washing them. The grease seemed to just melt at the very hint of the soap. There was nothing lingering on the dishes after being washed, and I really liked that! The best part is that I didn’t have to use a ton of elbow grease to wash them! These new Palmolive Fresh Infusions rock!

These Palmolive Fresh Infusions are available for purchase at Target and Walmart.

Disclosure

 

Jessica Renee

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts