Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Review: Fagor Slow Juicer

I had been on the lookout for a better way of adding more fruits and vegetables in my diet without the hassle. My #1 New Year’s Resolution was to eat and drink healthier (and not consume so much soda and coffee)!

I was on the hunt for an affordable juicer that was easy to use and was easy to clean. I’ve had many MANY appliances that were hell to clean! It seemed to take a ton of elbow grease and a sharp object wrapped around a washcloth sometimes STILL couldn’t get the hard to reach spots. I ended up breaking the spout off my old blender this way.

image

When I got the Fagor Slow Juicer in the mail, I was ecstatic. Not only did it look easy to clean (even more so than on the website) because it came with it’s own cleaning brush, but it looked easy to use.

It came with a manufacturer book that tells how to properly clean it, and THEN in the back of the book it has some awesome mixtures of different fruits and vegetables for unbelievable tasty (AND healthy) juice mixes.

We all know that going to the store and buying a jug of juice without all the extra fructose, sugar, colorants, and additives can be quite hard (AND quite expensive as well). This juicer will pay for itself in just a matter of months (depending on how much juice you drink).

I loved that in the back of the book they show which vegetables and fruits help certain sicknesses and ailments.  It makes it easier to whip something up in a hurry!

The best thing about the Fagor Slow Juicer is how much juice it saves from being thrown out. The extraction of the juice (150 watts rotating at an ideal speed of 80-90 RPM)  gives not only more juice but MORE nutritious juice.

image

There isn’t any extra “heat” because of the slow spin of the motor, so that all that comes out is pure, healthy, great tasting juices. It comes with 2 different jars. One that you place under the front of the machine (which the pulp and extras go into), and the other your juice goes into.

The parts that come into contact with your fruits/veggies are BPA free and FDA approved. This is so that nothing goes into your juice but juice. No chemicals or extras coming off the plastic. AND all the parts have a terrifically placed 5 year warranty.

Connect with Fagor on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Youtube

Disclosure

 

Jessica Renee



No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts