Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Acure Organics- Lemongrass + Moroccan Argan Oil Firming Body Lotion

clip_image001

Skin reluctant to snap back? Feeling baggy & saggy? Snap out of it with Acure Organics Lemongrass + Moroccan Argan Oil Firming Body Lotion! This unique antioxidant formula restores buoyancy and stimulates collagen production. Evening primrose, cranberry and rosehips help tighten while Organic Argan Oil and Cocoa butter replenish needed moisture.. 7 oz.

Fight back against free radical damage and firm up. Don't slack, this is a firm offer! Act now! 

My Review

This lotion is lemony fresh smelling! If you’ve never smelled lemongrass, it’s about time you start! My skin not only smells amazing, but looks and feels healthy and supple!

I’m using this more of a PREVENTION to sagging, bagging, and wrinkles then actual reduction to them. I don’t want to start getting them, and the SKIN IMMUNE technology that is inside the lotion is the perfect start.

This line of Acure lotions is really the only lotions that I’ve known to have the Skin Immune technology! This and the Orange lotion are great summer lotions, especially when you tan.

Moisturized skin tans a lot better and holds the tan longer—this and the orange lotion has definitely helped me to keep my skin looking healthy and luscious.

These lotions absorb so quickly and the moisture is heavenly! I can put this on my body AND feet after tanning and don’t have to worry about the ashy skin that can come through if I forget to put lotion on.

My skin feels soft and silky because the lotion is so thick and creamy! No greasy residue, no weird smells, and nothing but organic clean ingredients! What else could you ask for from a lotion?

The effects isn’t super shine but also not a matte—it’s more of a healthy glow that makes you want to touch your skin again and again because of how soft it is!! AND every product you purchase a $1 of the profits go to Breast Cancer Research!

Buy It! Acure Organics Lemongrass + Moroccan Argan Oil Firming Body Lotion $9.99

Connect with Acure online: Facebook and Twitter

Disclosure buckle white

 

Jessica Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts