Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, April 26, 2013

Beauty Review: Acure Organics Superfruit + Chlorella Growth Factor Gel Cleanser

clip_image001

Features

  • Purifies and cleanses without drying
  • Removes makeup
  • Helps maintain skin’s natural acid mantle
  • Food grade ingredients
  • Great for combo to oily skin
  • Paraben free, Vegan, Synthetic fragrance free, Silicone free, Phthalate free, Gluten free
  • Fair trade certified ingredients

This gentle cleanser is a non-soap organic face wash. It has a gel texture, although it does soap up. It comes in a white plastic bottle with a flip top, so it’s easy and convenient for those groggy mornings when you can barely keep your eyes open.

I love the design on the packaging and bottle. It’s green and hot pink bubbles around the side! I love that every product they make has a different design, which makes it LOOK awesome on my shelf!

It smells heavenly—YUM—fruity. It smells like a mixture of tangerine, mango, and grapefruit. If that doesn’t wake up those groggy eyes, I don’t know what will. It’s a great morning starter.

WP_001870

It works on two levels. One to clean the dirt and oil from your face, and second to wash all makeup off. It leaves my skins super soft, radiant, and smelling amazing. I love how refreshing and invigorating it is.

It has antioxidants in it that helps to maintain your skin’s natural acid mantle while activating new cell growth. All this without exfoliating! How awesome!!

It only takes a very small amount to wash both my face and my neck. I also love that it not only clears blocked pores, but it is proven to NOT reclog them.

It’s a vegan product that is sulfate and cruelty free, has no parabens, PEGs, petroleum, phthalate, or silicones. Wash away the worries! AND worry lines with this amazing Superfruit and Chlorella Growth Factor Cleansing Gel.

WP_001500

I don’t WANT to wear makeup. I want to go without it if I want. When you have acne, it makes your self esteem drop to the lowest rod on the totem pole. You wear makeup to cover the blemishes, and makeup ends up making it worse.

I’m glad that this not only cleanses, but it’s natural. Nothing to dry the skin out, break it out even worse, cause redness, or irritation. It smells good enough to eat, and smaller than a DIME size washes my entire face. Who could ask for more?

Buy it for yourself:

 Acure Organics Superfruit + Chlorella Growth Factor Gel Cleanser

Connect with Acure Organics:

Facebook and Twitter

Disclosure buckle white

 

Jessica Renee

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE citrus-y smells, especially this time of year, they just make you feel happy. Thanks for sharing the review!

    ReplyDelete

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts