Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, April 15, 2013

Organizing Craft Supplies with Ebottles

image

I have been in LOVE with crafting for quite awhile now. It came to me when my son was born premature and I was looking for something to help make a little money at home so I didn’t have to work.

SO- I became engrossed in different crafts; sewing, crocheting, decoupage. I was going and buying all these different tools and notions for the different crafts that I was interested in, and it didn’t take very long at all for me to become unorganized.

I was trying to find something that would help me organize everything without being pricey or taking up too much space. When I ran across these beautiful glass jars, I fell in love!

Not only are there so many different varieties of glass jars to choose, but they look AWESOME sitting on the shelf! They let the notions and supplies decorate and enhance the room with their own individual colors!

I love that I can look and automatically see what’s inside the jar. No more digging, digging, and digging looking for something I knew I had seen a second ago.

I was spending more time actually looking for certain items; zippers, a certain sewing foot, or another bobbin then I was spending getting anything done. It was quite frustrating and half the time I’d end up giving up because I couldn’t find something that I needed to finish or start a project.

Now I don’t have to worry about it. Now these beautiful glass jars sit on their own shelf with everything I need inside. They have been a huge blessing NOT only to my crafting (time) but to my sanity as well.

I’ve had plenty people come over and tell me that it was an amazing way to organize everything without having to search for it. I couldn’t agree more.

Now that I spend more time getting stuff done, I am more relaxed.. and I love IT! All because of some glass jars.. who would’ve thought?

Not me! Winking smile

While you’re here, you should look into being more relaxed and healthier with- Better Sleep Tips.

 

Jessica Renee



2 comments:

  1. What a creative way to organize your craft stuff! I gotta try this too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so nice post you shared. So nice craft. I like it. Thanks for sharing.

    Craft Suppliers

    ReplyDelete

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts