Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, May 13, 2013

Jewelry Review: BuyBluesteel Enchantment Ring

image

Blue Steel Jewelry is an AMAZING jewelry site where they have a ton of variety. They have necklaces, bracelets, rings, AND earrings all in an assortment of designs and colors. Blue Steel jewelry is edgy, industrial, and sophisticated all in one and made with the finest 316l stainless steel.

Every woman I know loves to wear jewelry, no matter what it is. Some prefer necklaces, some bracelets, but I’ve always preferred rings! I have many on my fingers that I wear on a daily basis. They mean something to me, and there they will stay until I die.

I recently got a chance to work with Blue Steel Jewelry, and choose any ring under $100. It was very hard because they had SO many that were exceptionally beautiful and unique. These rings are BUILT to last might I say.

They aren’t only beautiful, but they are strong. I love how eye catching they are. There isn’t one ring on their site that isn’t built with absolute perfection. SO- I spent quite a bit of time on there, but I ended up choosing the Enchantment ring!

image

This ring is stunning and fabulous! I was awaiting the package in the mail, and low and behold just DAYS after ordering it arrived. That really impressed me.. Shipping was VERY quick!

image

Arrived all boxed up and pretty. This makes it convenient if you’re shipping it straight to someone. You don’t have to worry about shipping it to yourself and then buying a box and reshipping.. just go ahead and sent it to the one you love! ♥

WP_002197

The ring is nothing short of dazzling and gorgeous. I couldn’t believe that this ring was under $100. I have always preferred stainless steel and sterling silver over gold (unless it’s white gold). I do have gold rings, but when I buy them or pick them out they are always silver. This is stainless steel, so it can take a lot of pressure and not rust!

I am allergic to anything that isn’t real (i.e. sterling silver, gold, or stainless steel). If I wear something that is, I can tell very quickly.. my skin breaks out in tiny little bumps that ITCH like crazy. This is real, and looks like it would cost +$100—but who has to know? LOL.

Be sure to add Blue Steel on Facebook and Twitter

Disclosure buckle white

Jessica Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts