Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Wine Review: Friends Just Wine- Wine in a can

image

Friends Wine in a Can is a brand new wine beverage to hit the U.S. market this year, and I am absolutely thrilled to be one of the first few to get to taste test! YUM. Friends Wine is the next generation in wine beverages, bringing a fresh take on sophistication and unexpected fun to any party or gathering.

Friends Wine flavors include:

· French Wines made in France with 12 percent alcohol

o Cabernet Merlot

o French Melon Wine

· Sangria and Moscato “Fun” Wines contain 6 percent alcohol and served chilled

o Sangrias: Original Red and White

o Moscatos: White, Rosé, Peach and Strawberry

I was excited to get to be a part of this. There are more and more wine drinkers emerging, and more events where it’s acceptable to drink openly. Concerts and Professional Ball Games are just a few, yet they only offer beer.

Having a barbeque? Going to the lake? Camping? You may consider getting some of these for yourself, while your hubby gets the beet! I love the thought that you can just take a couple cans of the Friends Fun Wine in a Can with you and enjoy a relaxing drink of wine without the hassle of cups and wine corks.

WP_003313

I want to tell you about the Moscato wines first. I received 4 Moscato wines; White, Rose, Peach, and Strawberry.

These are light-bodied, kind of on the tart side, with the sweet hint of fruit in it. It has a medium acidity level to it, so it’s not too strong of a wine but it’s good! It isn’t sweet like a fruit juice, it still has that bitter sweetness to them, but if you like wine and would like to try something new—these are perfect!

WP_003315WP_003314

I was also sent 2 cans of Sangria; Original Red and White and then 2 cans of French Wine which are the Cabernet Merlot and the French Melon Wine. The French Wines are 12% alcohol, which is more than the Sangria and the Moscatos at 6%.

Wine is an acquired taste, I have to admit. It isn’t something you can take to like drinking a soda. You have to appreciate the time and effort it takes to make the wine and what is in it. Both the Moscatos and Sangrias are blended with berries and citrus both for aroma and essence. 

I loved being able to crawl in the bed with a good book and my nightly selection of Friends Wine in a can. I loved not having to search for the wine cork, and about killing myself to get the darn cork out!

I love that this is making us “consumers” think outside the bottle.. these slim cans are 100% recyclable. Cans can be recycled into new cans and back on the shelf within 60 days, how amazing turn around is that?

This is an amazing alternative to bottled wines. I love being able to relax at the end of the night with a can of wine and a great t.v. show or book. It’s totally different than a bottle because I can NEVER no matter how hard I try get the cork back in!

Going to a party at a friends house? Don’t forget your Friends Wine in a Can

About Friends Beverage Group

Friends Beverage Group offers the Friends Wine in a Can Collection™ and the Friends Just Wine Collection™ in 23 states. They are currently available in the U.S. on all Spirit Airlines flights and at Wal-Mart, Kroger's, 7-Eleven, CVS, and other national retailers.

Connect with Friends Wine in a Can online:

Facebook and Twitter

 

Disclosure buckle white

 

Jessica Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts