Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Summer Sandals That’ll Blow Your Mind

summer shoes

After that long, long, long (did I say long?)… never-ending (well it seemed that way) winter— I know your feet were begging (and pleading and possibly crying) for a break from all those winter boots. Am I right? Those poor feet, SO I’ve made up a list of some MUSt have shoes you’ll definitely want to be sporting all summer long. Let those babies have some wriggle room!

Whether you’ll be walking on the beach, sightseeing, or dancing—there’s a pair waiting for you! (and most are under $100). Go on and splurge a little! You aren’t breaking the bank here! If you are interested in a certain pair, the pictures are clickable! Open-mouthed smile

*Edgy

If you love wearing sundresses, but don’t want to seem too girly you can always dress it down with a edgy pair of sandals! There have been plenty that have caught my eye, but these were at the top. These sandals would also look good with a pair of distressed capris or shorts and a retro tee!

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Between the studs, chains, and braids on these sandals—I’d rock any of these with pride. I love the simple yet rebellious statement that these shoes make! Let your shoes do the talking!

image

Country Music Superstar Miranda Lambert just launched her very own Miranda Lambert shoe line, as if I WOULDN’T love it right? All pairs of her summer shoes say edgy with feisty and sexy wrapped into one!

 

*Color

Add a little flair to that one tone dress. You don’t have to go all one tone. I mean, it’s SUMMER.. spice it up! Adding color and flair with an amazing pair of shoes? YES! You’ll definitely be seeing brightly colored sandals all over the walkways where ever you are, this is the IN right now!

 

imageimageimageimage

These would even look good with a pair of skinny jeans! Choose a darker color such as blue or black and pair it with colored sandals & shirt. I love all the above and the gladiator style shoes are definitely something I like.

 

*Animal Print

Animal Print is something I don’t think will ever go out of style. I love seeing animal print mixed randomly in outfits. And randomly I mean JUST one print per outfit. Mixing more than one print is just too much.

Mixing an animal print shoe (or bag) with a little black dress for an outdoor summer event is definitely a YES! Or add some spice to those skinny jeans!

imageimageimageimage

The python print has always been a favorite of mine, although any print looks good.

 

*Chunky Wedge

 

I am soooo loving the chunky wedge style. It pairs basically with anything in your summer wardrobe. Whether you’d like to rock a skirt, shorts, skinny jeans, capris, and even jeans a wedge spices it up.

imageimageimageimage

These shoes are super sexy and you can NEVER go wrong with a wedge! Right? Right! I am loving even more that there are bright colors as well as animal prints now in wedge as well! Rock it sister!

What is your favorite summer go-to sandal?

Which style above do you like best?

 

XoXo

-Jess

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts