Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Review: Dentyne Split2Fit Gum #bzzagent

I am a BzzAgent, so I get sent some awesome products to help spread “Bzz”. Recently I was sent the new Dentyne Ice “Split2Fit” packs.

I was sent 2 packages. 1 for me and my family, and another to share with friends. They wanted us to see how easy it actually is to split these packs of gum.

The pack opens up just like a book, and you can easily tear off the other side. Much like ripping a piece of paper out of a notebook. One side will easily fit into a purse pocket, jean pocket, shirt pocket..

There are 3 flavors that came in 1 package; spearmint, arctic chill and peppermint. I love how all of them taste awesomely fresh. They leave my breath fresh and smelling minty! They are minty but don’t have a VERY overpowering mint taste, so my kids could chew it as well.

Dentyne Ice Split2Fit is an amazing concept. This way you can have fresh breath wherever you go. I love that there is 33% more gum in each pack. Before there were 12 pieces, and now there are 16. 4 more pieces.. YUM.

If you'd like to learn more about Dentyne Ice Split2Fit packs you can visit the Dentyne website, "like" Dentyne on Facebook, follow Dentyne Gum on Twitter, or even subscribe to TheDentynegum Youtube channel.

Disclosure: I was given 2 packages of Dentyne Gum to review from BzzAgent. The opinions are my own and not influenced in anyway.

Jessica



No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts